Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Autel mx808 vs mk808, which one is bette...
Autel mx808 vs mk808, which one is better?

909 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2022-05-20 00:46:43

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    Zachary OBD
    2022-05-18 00:30:54
    Autel mx808 vs mk808, which one is better? I'm a little confused about the difference between them.

•   Level 4   
    (161) points
    Matthew Taylor

2022-05-19 04:12:57

My understanding of these two is that one is sold in a store, while the other is exclusively sold online. I don't recall which is which. However, the one that is sold in stores, have a (reasonably) clear warranty process if something happens. The online version will usually be much cheaper with a non-clear warranty process if something goes wrong. The online version can also not be for your language or region requiring you to pay Autel a small fee to electronically unlock the geo-restriction or allow you to change the language for your region. If you are buying it online, and the price is significantly lower than average. Both devices are really just OBD2 code readers, so my advice is to buy a device in the higher tier if you want to operate a garage or work on multiple cars. Neither device does ADAS, TPMS, programming, coding, immobilizer work

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    Zachary OBD
    2022-05-20 00:46:43 (Reply to:Matthew Taylor)
     Thanks for the info!
  Total1 Pages